How Can We Help?
How Can I Be So Busy?
- I have to write this post for my blog!
- I should write a Twitter post.
- The digital display on my solar controller started telling me that the battery was low and not being fully charged. Since I am planning on setting up a separate system for a new van when I buy one this winter, I just went ahead and ordered a new controller. It got here and I installed it today. According to its digital display the battery is full and in perfect shape, so the old controller has a bad display. It’s still under warranty so I need to find the original receipt, box it up, call them to get a Return Authorization and mail it off.
- Every year I get requests to do an interview for someone making a documentary on the homeless/vandwellers. I always agree, but no one has ever followed through. So a few weeks ago I was contacted again, and, of course, I said yes. BUT, this time he is actually coming and is supposed to be here tomorrow. Now, I’m a man, and not the neatest guy in the world, so the trailer and my camp is a mess. So I’ve been doing my “once-every-decade-whether-it-needs-it-or-not” cleaning to get ready.
- A very nice lady from the RTR named Trish has joined us in camp, so yesterday, and the day before, I was busy getting her into camp and settled in. She drives a Nissan Sentra so it was a little tough to get her in. I cut back some brush and hung ribbons so she could find her way in and out.
- I need to set up an Excell spreadsheet for keeping my budget, and get it into the blog.
- I try to go onto the forum and answer questions every day, but I have just been too swamped to be able to.
- The new book has brought a lot of extra emails to be answered. Plus I need to get advertisements on both websites for it.
- I think I have figured out how to get the book out in paperback form, so I would like to work on that.
- I’m already thinking about the next book I want to write. It takes me a long time to write a book so the earlier I get started the better. But, I’m not sure what topic to write on. What topic of vandwelling would you like to see a book on?
- On top of all that, I have a new girlfriend, so I would kind of like to spend some time with her!!!!!
All that to say that if you are considering being a vandweller, and you are worried about how you will spend your time, you don’t need to. Maybe you won’t write a book, or run websites (or maybe you will). What’s to stop you from branching out and trying new things with your extra time? There are so many things you can do as a vandweller, that the sky is the limit. I have a page on my site to give you some ideas, check it out here: http://cheapgreenrvliving.com/365_April.html